This world renowned, luxurious train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Over the past 25 years, Rocky Mountaineer has grown to become the largest privately owned luxury tourist train company in the world and has welcomed over 1.7 million guests from around the world.
Onboard Rocky Mountaineer, the scenery goes beyond your imagination and within the space of hours you can be transported from a hip, chic city to the most remote and rugged wilderness on earth. These are the places you travel to if you want to engage your mind, body, and soul.
It is a life changing experience
• An unparalleled vantage point to some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery
• All daylight travel so not a minute of the soul-stirring landscape is missed
• Gourmet cuisine created by Executive Chefs
• Unique travel through areas that are unreachable by car
• Custom-designed all dome fleet life
Amazing travel options
• Stay longer in any of our iconic destinations*
• Upgrade your room category*
• Add an Alaska Cruise
• Add a sightseeing tour or activity
• Book a rental car
• Purchase a meal plan
• Book airport transfers
• Upgrade rail service onboard the train customize
World- class service
You will enjoy a seamless vacation from the moment you arrive at your first hotel.
• Rail station transfers with any package
• Complimentary baggage delivery to your overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops, Quesnel, and Whistler
• Motorcoach sightseeing tours
• Captivating stories and historical trivia told by Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
• Hot gourmet onboard meals world-class service.
* In Kamloops and Quesnel, stay cannot be extended and accommodation, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
Already a LCC member? Login
Travel through Canada’s stunning Rocky Mountains, alongside the powerful Kicking Horse River, and pass by monumental landmarks from the early days of the National Railway. This legendary route along the Canadian Pacific track is famous for uniting the country and connecting British Columbia to Canada over 125 years ago.
Carve through extreme landscapes including the largest temperate rainforest in the world and the rugged desertification of the Fraser Canyon. Melt back into your seat, or grab the rails and drink in some of the fresh air of the Cariboo Gold Rush Region’s pastoral ranchlands
Witness the unparalleled beauty of some of the highest peaks in the Canadian Rockies and prepare to do some serious neck-swivelling to peek at eagles soaring through treetops. This route takes you through some of Canada’s most remote and stunning vistas