Enjoy  66 Destination in 34 Countries Over 139 Nights and get up to $2,000 Shipboard Credit, Business Class Air and More!

Enjoy 66 Destination in 34 Countries Over 139 Nights and get up to $2,000 Shipboard Credit, Business Class Air and More!

Create memories among the 66 destinations that will be visited, 40 of which are new to a World Cruise. You will have the unique chance of sailing the Amazon River for the first time ever on a World Cruise. Be both spectator and storyteller.
 
BENEFITS AND INCLUSIONS EXCLUSIVE TO WORLD CRUISE GUESTS 
• Business Class Air (from selected countries/gateways) 
• Private executive transfers between home, airport, and ship* 
• Meet & greet (At selected airports, on arrival/transfer to international flight to Sydney) 
• Bon voyage reception, dinner, and overnight onboard accommodation
 • Shore excursions 
• $1,000 USD Onboard spending credit per guest (up to $2,000 USD per suite) 
• Exclusive World Cruise events 
• Special commemorative gifts 
• Complimentary Silver Shore baggage valet** 
• Complimentary laundry service
 • Complimentary unlimited wi-fi 
• Medical service*** 
• Visa package****  
 

Carlos Edery

CEO & Founder

Enjoy exclusive cruise value

Simply fill out this form and an Expert will contact you shortly OR for immediate assistance call us now at +1 (866) 997-0377

  • Please double check your information
  • All fields are required

Speak to Cruise & Travel Specialist today

+1 (866) 997-0377

Why Book With Luxury Cruise Connections?
  • Best price guaranteed
  • Personalized Service and Expert Advise
  • Complimentary Concierge Service
  • Exclusive "Secret" Promos
  • Free Shore Excursions*
  • Free Shipboard Credit*
  • One Stop Shop (Air, Hotels, Transfers, etc.)
  • Over 30 Years Making Travelers Happy
  • We are a Virtuoso Travel Agency
  • World Cruise Awards Winners
  • 5-Star Rating on Google Reviews
  • A+ with Better Business Bureau
Promotion's Terms & Conditions

*up to 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) per transfer **Between home and ship in Sydney and in Fort Lauderdale (up to 2 bags, 50 lbs (22.68 kilograms)each, per guest) ***Medical Service includes: visits to the Ship Medical Center, medical services typically provided for which we normally charge a fee, any medical tests administered onboard and medications prescribed by our onboard doctor to treat an ailment. We will NOT include refills on any prescription drugs, the cost of transferring a guest to land based facility for treatment, medical evacuations, or any other costs incurred off the ship. **** USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia only Information contained herein does not form part of any offer or contract. Silversea’s standard terms and conditions apply to the full World Cruise and all voyage segments unless specifically noted herein. Please refer to www.silversea.com for the most current schedules and fares. Single supplements apply, may vary by category and change over time. Silversea’s “Included Shore Excursion Program” available also to full World Cruise guests. A. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT (NON-DACH): To reserve a suite on the full World Cruise or any World Cruise voyage segment, a 25% deposit of the total cruise fare is required. Deposits must be received within seven days of booking or sooner, depending on time of booking. Unless otherwise noted, final payment must be received by Silversea 180 days prior to cruise departure. For bookings made within 30 days of departure, final payment must be received within 48 hours. Silversea reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at the time final payment is due. Payment may be made by check (US Funds), VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover. FOR DACH MARKETS: Different payment schedule applies: Initial deposit: 25% of the cruise fare. At 150 days, 50% of the total payment needs to be deposited. At 120 days, 75% of the total payment needs to be deposited. At 90 days, 90% of the total payment needs to be deposited. Final payment to come not later than 30 days before departure. B. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or any component thereof, you or your travel professional are required to contact the Silversea Reservations Department by telephone as well as submit your cancellation in writing. The following cancellation charges shall apply: From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 500 USD / 450 EUR / 350 BPS / 650 CAD / 650 AUD per person; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 100% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note different conditions apply for German, Austrian and Swiss residents: From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 10% of the total cruise fare per person; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 1 days prior to the initial sailing date: 90% of the total cruise fare per person; 1 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 95% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note: Terms and Conditions can vary according to country. Please contact your travel or sales agent for complete information. Guests who are booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) who cancel any portion of the cruise will have their entire booking cancelled and will be re-booked on the revised segment(s) subject to space availability at the time of change. Guests booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) in a Silver Suite or higher, who cancel any portion of the cruise will forfeit their suite. Silversea reserves the right to allocate suites or suite categories to specific combination segments; hence all suites or suite categories may not be available for specific segments or segment combinations. Changes are subject to cancellation penalties. All information herein is accurate and in effect at time of printing. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. Ship’s registry: Bahamas. NOTICE: For U.S. cruises and guests: Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, available at http://www.cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard your cruise ship during your voyage, your voyage will be ended immediately and the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed. For cruises and guests worldwide Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice.

    Terms & Conditions:
  • Onboard Credit and Free Shore Excursions or other Free Perks are subject to availability and on select sailings only. These offers are capacity controlled and are subject to availability at time of booking. Although we make the best reasonable efforts to keep our content updated, our site does not automatically the promotion availability in real time
  • This offer is only applicable to new bookings and can be combined with select offers. Please contact a Luxury Cruise Connections Advisor for more information about what other discounts may apply when you reserve your desired sailing date!
  • Savings and Free Perks are based on promotional fares at the time of publishing, but they may be subject to change or removal without notice.
  • With our Best Price Guarantee, you can be sure that we’ll always have the lowest prices available. This applies to select sailings and is valid up until 30 days before your trip!
  • Pricing variances will be resolved with an onboard credit, suite upgrade on future cruises at cruise lines discretion. Please contact one of our travel advisors for more information!
  • Promotions displayed on our site do not include taxes and are subject to change at any time, so please check the terms before booking.
  • All other charges, including but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. This offer is applicable to the cruise fare only
  • Future Cruise Credits are subject to each cruise lines terms and conditions, please check with a Luxury Cruise Connections advisor for more details
  • Exclusive Unpublished Savings may vary by sailing and cabin category and may be applicable to a select number of sailings only and apply to a select amount of cabin categories only. Pricing is in USD and applies to the cruise only price and may not be reflected in the pricing above.
  • Please Note: Some promotions may not be combinable with others, so please check with one of our advisors for full combinability terms
  • For offers to apply, deposits must be made within the booking window stipulated in the promotion.
  • Additional restrictions may apply, please Luxury Cruise Connections for full terms and conditions on this promotion
  • Availability and rates are not guaranteed until booked with payment. We carefully monitor all the information presented on our website and make strong efforts to provide up to date and accurate information; however, Luxury Cruise Connections may not be held liable and are not responsible for any pricing, availability or promotional errors shown on our site.
  • Cancellation penalties, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply. Itineraries are subject to change at any time. Luxury Cruise Connections receives all itinerary information from third parties and may not be held liable for any change in itinerary or ports of call.
  • NOTICE: Please consult all applicable U.S. CDC travel advisories prior to booking. Please know that when cruising, if a certain threshold of Covid infections is surpassed during your voyage, it can end immediately and the ship will return to the port of embarkation and your subsequent travel, including your flight back home may be restricted. Please be sure to check on all travel restrictions to get to your embarkation port as well to return to your country after your cruise.