All fares, savings, offers, programmes and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Any fares shown are per guest, based on double occupancy. Additional restrictions may apply. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. This document may contain inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Silversea reserves the right to correct errors and omissions at any time without prior notice, and to cancel any offered product, service, programme, reward, savings, credit, amenity, etc. in the event of any error or omission in the description, including pricing and availability. Due to evolving health protocols, some imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect current onboard and destination offerings, or the public health standards and government requirements that modify or limit these offerings. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries, and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice. All rates are per person, based on double occupancy the stateroom category specified, cruise only, in USD, select itineraries, and subject to availability. Offer applies to new bookings only. Certain restrictions apply. COVID notice: Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, at cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship during your voyage, the voyage will end immediately, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted, or delayed. Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice. COVID U.S. re-entry: Effective Jan. 26, 2021, air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. The cost of the test is not included in any prices or bookings made through us. Some resort/hotel properties may offer it as a benefit to guests.
Enjoy a new vision of luxury with Silversea, revolutionizing the Nova way!
Optimizing a new vision of luxury, Silver Nova revolutionizes 21st-century travel. Silversea´s latest flagship will lead their fleet into sustainable cruising, respecting the fragile ecosystems of the remote and remarkable destinations we visit. The ship’s pioneering architecture offers a brand new suite experience, including aft suites that deliver stunning 270˚ views. Onboard the Silversea hallmarks are taken to the next level: butler service for every suite, exceptionally high crew to guest ratio, and outstanding gastronomy.
Silver Nova will be one the most sustainable ships ever built. Not only will she feature an innovative mix of the most advanced sustainable technologies, but Silver Nova will be the first hybrid, luxury cruise ship free of local emissions while in port.
1) PROGRESS TO CARBON NEUTRAL CONSTRUCTION In partnership with Meyer Werft Shipyard, Silver Nova was thoughtfully designed and built taking into consideration the carbon footprint of ship construction and creating a path to overall reduction.
2) WASTE HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM Allows the ship to use waste heat in several locations such as in absorption chillers and improve ship's overall energy efficiency.
3) LNG (LIQUID NATURAL GAS) A cleaner burning fuel, LNG-fueled propulsion systems emit less CO2 and 97% fewer particulates than normal fuel oil used on ships.
4) ENERGY EFFICIENCY Hydrodynamically optimised hull and propulsion design allow more energy-efficient performance throughout ship's operation.
5) HYDROGEN FUEL CELLS This hydrogen-based technology will supplement the main power supply and carry the ship’s total hotel load — up to four megawatts — the first large-scale fuel-cell installation at sea in the cruise industry.
6) SHORE POWER This technology allows to shut down main generators, plug into the onshore energy supply and cut emissions to zero while in port.
7) BATTERY POWER A bank of batteries supports optimizing the overall ship power system, saving fuel.
8) WASTE TO ENERGY The newly developed Micro Auto Gasification System (MAGS) reduces onboard waste volume, resulting in lower incineration emissions.
Welcome to the Nova way of traveling!
Call NOW to get pre-sale access of this exclusivity with Luxury Cruise Connections!